Concrete Floor Coating - Omaha, NE
The S&J Caulking contractors are Omaha’s experts in the newest innovations for concrete floor coating materials and application. Our concrete floor sealing and coating professionals are highly-trained in the application of polyaspartic coating, the most popular and effective concrete floor coating material in the industry today.
S&J Caulking’s team uses HP Spartacote–the most trusted concrete floor sealing and coating brand available–in order to harness the unique properties of polyaspartic polyurea coating. HP Spartacote’s polyaspartic coating for concrete garage floor coatings, patio floor coatings, and more, is used to seal and protect concrete floors of all shapes and sizes for your Omaha home or commercial property. The best part about using S&J Caulking to protect your concrete floors? Our certified local Omaha floor coating specialists provide professional floor services at a polyaspartic coating cost you can afford, with a 15-year warranty on all polyaspartic coating services!
What is Polyaspartic Coating?
Polyaspartic floor coating, also known as polyaspartic polyurea coating, is used as both a decorative and protective floor coating for various types of concrete flooring in both industrial and residential settings. What is polyaspartic floor coating and why is it the best floor coating material to use for your concrete floors? Here’s a the short version:
Polyaspartic is a type of polyurea. Polyurea is derived from the common adhesive coating material, polyurethane. Polyurea is often used in industrial floor coating applications, in which it “cures” or hardens, to make the floor smooth and resistant to dents, scratches, cracks, stains, etc. Polyurea has an incredibly fast cure rate, often hardening in 5 seconds or less, which makes it tough to apply without specialized equipment.
Polyaspartic polyurea has all the positive qualities of polyurea, but is easier to apply, because it cures at less rapid rate, with a “pot life” of anywhere between 5 minutes to 2 hours before it hardens in its container and becomes unusable. Polyaspartic polyurea can be applied in very few coats and is more cost-effective, because you do not have to have costly specialized tools to apply it. What draws most people to polyaspartic floor coating is that you can use your concrete floor in less than a day after the floor coating is applied!
Polyaspartic floor coating is rapidly becoming the new favorite among floor coating manufacturers and Omaha floor installers due to its unique properties, including fast cure rates, incredible durability, superior protection against the elements, and ability to withstand extreme temperatures. Omaha home and business owners are choosing polyaspartic coating vs epoxy floor coating because it can take only 6-8 hours to install polyaspartic floor vs the 3-4 days it can take to apply an epoxy floor coating. Here are some of the many benefits of polyaspartic floor coating and sealing for your Omaha concrete flooring needs:
- Polyaspartic coating can be applied at nearly any temperature, meaning you can still get your garage floor coating projects done even in the cold Omaha winters!
- Polyaspartic polyurea bonds incredibly well to nearly any concrete surface, and can be used for indoor or outdoor concrete floor coating projects.
- This floor coating has a rapid cure rate, meaning it can be completely cured within ½ an hour.
- A complete polyaspartic floor installation only take a few hours, as opposed to epoxy coatings, which can take several days. This means you can get your garage floor or additional floor surfaces back in action quicker than any other floor coating material application will allow!
- High UV resistance means polyaspartic floors won’t fade or turn yellow from the sun.
- These custom floor coatings are moisture-resistant, stain-resistant, have high heat tolerance, and superior abrasion/scratch-resistance. That means you will protect concrete floors from tire skids, high temps, oil leaks, and more.
- Provides a beautiful glossy finish for a decorative floor.
- High cure rates mean less chance of bubbling on the floor surface.
- No VOCs (volatile organic chemicals), which include toxic carbon compounds that can be deadly.
Types of Polyaspartic Floor Applications
S&J Caulking provides residential and commercial floor coating service to the Omaha area at a floor coating cost you can afford. Here are common polyaspartic floor applications:
- Garage Floor Concrete Coatings
- Patio Floor Coatings
- Decorative Floor Top-Coat Applications
- Parking Garage Flooring
- Warehouse Floor Coatings
- Industrial Floor Coatings (Airplane hangars, animal facilities, factories, etc.)
Contact S&J Caulking for all your Omaha polyaspartic floor coating service needs! Learn more about our specialized HP Spartacote polyaspartic floor application process and ask about our 15-year warranty on all polyaspartic floor coating installation!